Learning in groups is the funniest.
group course Children
Our well trained ski instructors teach skiing individually and in a playful way. Having fun together and safety come first – the best foundations for your family’s holidays.
- While we are taking care of the children and teach them how to ski, parents can go skiing as well or even also book a group course or private course with us.
- Courses daily start at 9.30 am at the meeting point on the beginners’ slope.
- Courses finish at 30 pm and the children are picked up at the meeting point.
- Lunch and common lunch break (lunch is not included in the rate: 20 Euro per child and day)
- There is a ski race every Friday. Everybody who joins is a winner and gets a price.
Attention: We ask you to register your child in advance and don’t forget to add the level of your child’s skiing.
- course schedule: Sunday to Friday
- Beginners always start on Sundays and Mondays
- Group courses start with 3 children and have a maximum of 8 children.